How can we help
Whether you’re a start-up business looking for a simple logo and stationery, an SME ready to evolve your branding and creative marketing comms or just looking for a safe pair of hands for a one-off job, MAD can help. We are happy to help businesses of all sizes get the most out of their creative marketing and their budget! We keep things jargon free, on budget and on time.
Producing effective creative work starts with understanding your business. I conduct a brand discovery assessment to gain insight into your short and long term goals, your ideal customers and your current marketing strategy.
This insight means I can identify the key ways in which your objectives can be met.
To provide you with the right feedback and guidance I can:
• Review your existing brand, design and web presence
• Research your key competition
• Profile your ideal customer
• Re-evaluate your current marketing strategy
• Identify or create a core USP (Unique Selling Point)
• Produce a brand and marketing plan
Once we we have agreed who we are talking to, the story you want to tell them and where we are going to tell it, we can start creating exciting, engaging communications
To make your brand stand out from the crowd, I can:
• Create a new brand identity and logo or evolve an exisiting one
• Design and write engaging stylish customer brochures
• Create a bespoke content managed or e-commerce website
• Craft eye catching packaging, leaflets and labels
• Design impactful point of sale solutions
• Produce dynamic sales/credentials presentations
• Write and design persuasive email marketing
• Art Direct creative impactful photography
Work is only great if it gets results. From generating leads, raising awareness, saving you time or simply putting a smile on your face. From first contact to ongoing support, every effort is made to deliver the best service, work and results for your money.
To save you time and reassure you, I provide:
• A one-contact, project management service
• Well managed timeframes
• Reliable availability
• A day rate, project rate or monthly fee to suit your needs
• Sourcing, storage and supply of your assets
• Ongoing support or advice